Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 10 1/2 oz fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not extra-bitter or unsweetened and no more than 60% cacao if marked), finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (see recipe notes)
- 10 oz fine-quality white chocolate, chopped (see recipe notes)
- 2 tablespoons green crme de menthe (I skipped this and found the mint flavor strong enough; compensated for the tinting with a single drop of green color)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup heavy cream (see recipe notes)
- 10 oz fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), finely chopped
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?