Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
grapefruit yogurt cake
- 1 1/2 cups (190 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (230 grams) plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 cup (200 grams) plus 1 tablespoon (13 grams) sugar
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated grapefruit zest (approximately one large grapefruit)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- For the glaze:
- 1 cup (120 grams) confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?