Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (quick-cooking or old-fashioned will work; instant might get a little dusty)
- 1/4 cup shredded or flaked unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, or another nut or seed of your choice
- 1/4 cup dark or light brown sugar (for low-to-moderate sweetness)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Few pinches sea salt
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons water (adjusted from 1 T)
- 2 cups (approximately 1/2 pound) walnuts, pecans or nuts that you prefer
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?