Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
grandmothers of sils apple-yogurt cake
- Unsalted butter, for greasing the pan
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the pan
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup lemon yogurt*
- 1/4 cup anise liqueur, such as Sambuca
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 3 cups finely diced or shredded peeled and cored baking apples, such as Granny Smith or Jonagold, or a combination
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting the cake
- Creme fraiche, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?