Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons (375 grams) unbleached all-purpose flour (a swap of 1/2 cup with whole wheat flour or 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour works well here, too)
- 1 cup (176 grams) dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon (6 grams) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher or coarse sea salt (4 grams)
- 7 tablespoons (3 1/2 ounces or 100 grams) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch cubes and frozen
- 1/3 cup (114 grams) mild-flavored honey, such as clover
- 5 tablespoons (77 grams) milk, full-fat is best
- 2 tablespoons (27 grams) pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons (43 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?