Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 3 pounds boneless chuck, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium onions (about 1 1/2 pounds), chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons paprika (preferably Hungarian sweet*)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 5 cups beef broth
- 1 to 5 cups water or beer (use the former to make a stew, the latter to make a soup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped fine
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?