Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
gnocchi in tomato broth + more book tour
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) white wine
- One 28-ounce (795 grams) can whole or chopped tomatoes with juices
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups (475 ml) chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds (905 grams) Russet potatoes (3 to 4)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups (156 to 190 grams) all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting surface
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?