Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
ginger fried rice
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 cups thinly sliced leeks, white and light green parts only, rinsed and dried
- 4 cups day-old cooked rice; Vongerichten recommends jasmine (I used brown jasmine) but this is the perfect way to use up any leftover rice you have, especially from Chinese delivery
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (for some heat but the same awesome flavor, use hot sesame oil)
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?