Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red-pepper flakes
- 1 head cauliflower (2 lb), trimmed and broken into 1- to 1 1/2-inch florets (6 cups)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices (2 cups)
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch-thick slices (3 cups)
- 1 cup drained bottled whole
- (4 oz)
- 1 cup large brine-cured greens olives (preferably Sicilian; 6 oz)*
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives (6 oz)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?