Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
four cool things plus white bean stew
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (14- to 15-oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (19-oz) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (3 cups)
- 1 (1/2-lb) piece baked ham (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-oz) bag baby
- (er, what? I used spinach) or baby arugula (10 cups loosely packed)
- 8 (3/4-inch-thick) slices baguette
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?