Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
flatbreads with honey, thyme and sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups (7 3/4 ounces or 220 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) water
- 1/3 cup (79 ml) olive oil
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup (about 3 ounces or 85 grams) grated Mahon cheese (see above for replacements)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup (79 to 118 ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Flaky sea salt such as Maldon
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?