Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
fig and walnut biscotti
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 cup dried Turkish or Calimyrna figs, quartered
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons or 3 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1/2 a large orange (I used a clementine)
- 1 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (or 2 cups minus 2 tablespoons) unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?