Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
endive and celery salad with fennel vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallot (1 large)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 pound frise (French curly endive), torn into bite-size pieces (10 cups) [we swapped butter lettuce]
- 3 Belgian endives, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide slices [we swapped regular green endives]
- 1 bunch of celery ribs, thinly sliced crosswise (1 to 2 cups, depending on the size of your bundle)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?