Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
eggplant salad toasts
- 1 medium eggplant, about 3/4 pound, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus additional for oiling baking sheet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled crumbled feta
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 8 1/2-inch slices of baguette, brushed with olive oil (I used 1-inch slices in the photos, then decided they were too thick)
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and halved
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?