Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
easiest baked mac-and-cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cottage cheese (not low fat)
- 2 cups milk (not skim)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Pinch cayenne
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg (I skipped this)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound sharp or extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated (Im a big fan of Cabot extra-sharp, in the purple wrapper)
- 1/2 pound elbow pasta, uncooked.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?