Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
dulce de leche cheesecake squares
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams or 1 cup) graham crackers, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (from a 1/4-ounce or 7-gram envelope, will be just about half an envelope)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whole milk
- 8 ounces (225 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dulce de leche (12 1/2-ounce or 355-gram can) (recipe follows)
- 3 ounces (85 grams) fine-quality bittersweet chocolate (not unsweetened), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 stick (2 ounces or 55 grams) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?