Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
dimply plum cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Scant 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup flavorless oil, such as canola or safflower
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 purple or red plums (or even Italian prune plums, when they are in season), halved and pitted
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?