Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
dijon-braised brussels sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 2 to 3 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon smooth dijon mustard (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?