Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
dark chocolate tart with gingersnap crust
- 8 ounces gingersnap cookies (about 32 cookies), coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter, melted
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?