Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cumin seed roasted cauliflower with yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large head cauliflower (mine was 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Plain yogurt (I used whole milk yogurt, Greek style)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta (optional)
- Chopped fresh mint leaves, for serving
- Pomegranate seeds, for serving
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?