Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cubed, hacked caprese
- 3/4 to 1 pound fresh mozzarella, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound peak-season tomatoes (I prefer roma for this because theyre less wet, but other varieties also work), diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed or 1 3/4 cups white beans that youve cooked fresh
- 1/4 cup pesto (or a handful of slivered basil plus 1/4 cup olive oil)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?