Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
crushed peas with smoky sesame dressing
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh peas in pods or about 1 1/2 cups already shelled or frozen and defrosted
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, smoked if you have it
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
- Toasted pitas, cut into wedges, for serving
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?