Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
crunchy baked pork chops
- Table salt
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops, 6 to 8 ounces each, 3/4 to 1 inch thick, trimmed of excess fat
- 4 slices hearty white sandwich bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced or pressed through garlic press (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?