Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
crispy potato roast
- 3 tablespoons salted or unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes (optional)(I used
- , which is milder and can therefore be used more generously)
- 4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled (smaller diameter potatoes are great, if you can find them)
- 4 shallots, peeled
- 8 sprigs thyme
- Garnishes (optional): Bits of goat cheese, crumbles of bacon and/or bits of crisped pancetta
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?