Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
crescent jam and cheese cookies
- 2 sticks (1 cup, 8 ounces or 227 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 7.5 ounces farmer cheese (a lowfat cottage/ricotta-style cheese; I buy mine from
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce or 30 grams) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups (8 3/4 ounces or 250 grams) all-purpose flour, plus additional for rolling cookies out
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Jam or preserves (I used raspberry)
- Milk, for brushing cookies
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?