Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
creamed onions with bacon and chives
- 100 or so pearl onions, unpeeled (from 3 10-ounce bags)
- 2 1/2 ounces bacon (applewood-smoked is suggested), cut into a small dice
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 bunch chives, cut into 1/2-inch segments
- Kosher salt, to taste (I used 1 teaspoon of
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?