Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
creamed mushrooms on chive butter toast
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, or a mix of wild mushrooms such as morels, shiitakes, oysters or chanterellas
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, more for toast
- 1 large or 2 small shallots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or white vermouth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Slices brioche or good white bread, crusts cut off if desired
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- Coarse sea salt such as fleur de sel or Maldon, for garnish
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?