Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cranberry-walnut chicken salad
- 4 cups cubed (1/2 inch) cooked chicken (about 1 3/4 lb) (I like to
- mine first, then poach it in water for 15 to 20 minutes because I am completely neurotic about chicken getting dried out in any way.)
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 celery rib, diced into small bits (1 cup)
- 2 or more tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar, if you have it, or champagne or white wine vinegar works well, too
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon or herb or your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?