Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cranberry, caramel and almond tart
- 13 tablespoons (1 stick plus 5 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 10. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the baking sheet and ring in the oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until the dough is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature before filling.
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into eight pieces
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 2 cups unblanched sliced almonds
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?