Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cranberries: candied, fruity and drunk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed, drained and sorted through, removing any stems or deflated ones
- Several julienned strips of orange peel, or thick pieces of zest
- A few squeezes of orange juice
- 1 15-ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 15-ounce can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 bag frozen mixed berries, not defrosted
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- 1 2/3 cups ruby Port
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 8 dried black Mission figs, stemmed, chopped
- 1 6-inch-long sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?