Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
crackly banana bread
- 3 large ripe-to-over-ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) virgin coconut oil, warmed until it liquefies, or olive oil
- 1/3 cup (65 grams) light brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup (60 to 80 ml) maple syrup (less for less sweetness, of course)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups (180 grams) white whole-wheat flour (or flour mixture of your choice, see Note up top)
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) uncooked millet
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?