Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
corniest corn muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons corn oil (I used olive oil since it was handy)
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup corn kernels (add up to 1/3 cup more if youd like) fresh, frozen or canned (in which case they should be drained and patted dry)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?