Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cinnamon brown butter breakfast puffs
- I cannot think of a better time to share this recipe than in this last week of entertaining before we all must don our gay old treadmill-trotting apparel again, I mean, for stretchy pants sake, they are
- . Were not going to even pretend that this would be acceptable in the days after a New Years Day brunch, so we might as well enjoy them while we can. I made some changes to the old-school recipe; shortening became butter, melted butter became browned butter (because,
- ?), regular milk became buttermilk and I made them tiny, mini-muffin size rather than standard because the more they resemble cinnamon-sugar decked doughnut holes, the happier I am. And now I need you to come over and eat them for me. Please. There are but
- 25 left
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for greasing muffin cups
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?