Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chopped salad with feta, lime and mint
- 3 cups chopped, crunchy vegetables
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta, queso fresco or ricotta salata
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup well-toasted sunflower seeds, salted or unsalted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse or Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chile powder or 1/8 teaspoon each your choice combination of chile powder, cumin, cayenne or sumac
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?