Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chocolate souffl cupcakes with mint cream
- 6 ounces (170 grams) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped (I preferred this with bittersweet)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) (86 grams) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Heaping 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) espresso or instant coffee powder
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 6 tablespoons (97 grams) sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces (56 grams) white chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?