Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chocolate doughnut holes
- 2 3/4 cups (12 3/8 ounces or 352 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (3 ounces or 90 grams) unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa
- 2 teaspoons (about 3/8 ounce or 10 grams) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (about 1/8 ounces or 4 grams) salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 (10 5/8 ounces or 300 grams) cups sugar
- 1/3 cup (2 7/8 ounce or 84 grams) sour cream (what I used) or buttermilk or you can
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces or 42 grams) butter, melted and cooled a bit
- Your fat of choice for frying (solid vegetable shortening or canola, peanut or vegetable oil are popular choices)
- 8 ounces powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons water, milk or buttermilk (what I used, highly recommended)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?