Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chocolate caramel crack(ers)
- 4 to 6 sheets matzo or approximately 40 Saltine crackers or crackers of your choice
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 8 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into a few large pieces
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- A big pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi- or bittersweet chocolate chips (or chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate)
- 1 cup toasted chopped almonds, pecans, walnuts or a nut of your choice (optional)
- Extra sea salt for sprinkling (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?