Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chocolate buckwheat cake
- 7 tablespoons (100 grams or 3 1/2 ounces) unsalted butter, plus extra for buttering pan
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams) bittersweet dark chocolate (70 to 72 percent is ideal)
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams or 3 1/2 ounces) granulated or blond cane sugar
- A good pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (35 grams or 1 1/4 ounces) buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup (30 grams or 1 ounce) almond meal
- Confectioners sugar, lightly whipped cream and/or berries to serve (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?