Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chickpea salad with roasted red peppers
- 2 large red peppers, roasted and skinned (
- , if youre new to this)
- 3 cups of cooked chickpeas, rinsed if canned (about 2 15-ounce cans)
- 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons of capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice or red wine or sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?