Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- for the curry paste;
- 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 2 teaspons of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground corriander
- 2 teaspoons of peanut butter (secret ingredient to a good curry)
- 1 teaspoon of mustard (optional if you would prefer a hot curry)
- 1 teaspoon of tumeric
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- for the curry;
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 7 closed cup mushrooms
- 1 can of coconut milk
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- a bunch of corriander (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?