Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chicken with chanterelles and pearl onions
- 1 chicken (3 1/2 pounds), cut into 8 pieces, skin on
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and slightly crushed
- 40 sprigs fresh thyme, 3 to 4 bunches
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cups Riesling wine
- 1 1/2 cups Homemade Chicken Stock, or low-sodium canned chicken broth, skimmed of fat
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 ounces red pearl onions, peeled and halved (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 pound fresh wild mushrooms, such as chanterelle, cleaned, trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Madeira wine
- 5 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 10 strips best-quality bacon
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?