Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chicken milanese + an escarole salad
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar (I swapped half with regular vinegar; I was being stingy with my fancy red wine stuff)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 to 3 really good shots hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1 red onion, sliced into very thin rings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated pamesan
- 4 small organic chicken breasts, butterflied and lightly pounded/flattened (not tenderized; a good organic chicken breast will already be tender) to 1/4-inch thick*
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino romano
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 head escarole, washed, spun dry, cut into bite size pieces
- High-quality extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?