Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups (about 6 ounces) grated extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 2 ounces) unsalted butter, softened and cut into 4 pieces
- 3/4 cup flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half (I used cream, because I had it on hand; suspect milk would work just as well)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?