Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
charred corn tacos with zucchini-radish slaw
- 1/2 pound red radishes (from about 2/3 of a bundle with stems and leaves), trimmed
- 1 small (4 to 5 ounces) zucchini, long and narrow if you can find it
- 2 limes
- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus additional if blistering tacos in skillet
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped epazote (if you can find it), cilantro or pasley (for the cilantro-averse) leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup (2 1/2 ounces or 70 grams) crumbled cotija cheese (or another salty, crumbly cheese such as ricotta salata or feta)
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 10 to 12 small (6-inch) soft corn tortillas
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?