Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
chard and white bean stew
- 1 pound Swiss chard (can also swap kale, spinach or another green), ribs and stems removed and cleaned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (5 1/4 ounces) chopped carrots
- 1 cup (5 ounces) chopped celery
- 1 cup (4 1/4 ounces) chopped shallots, about 4 medium
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 15-ounce cans (or about 3 3/4 cups) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups (or more to taste) vegetable broth
- 1 cup pureed tomatoes (from a can/carton/your jarred summer supply)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?