Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cauliflower with almonds, raisins and capers
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed of leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons whole almonds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins (I had only dark ones on hand, nobody complained)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1 teaspoon finely sliced chives.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?