Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
carrot soup with miso and sesame
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 regular or 6 small garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped or grated ginger, or more to taste (it could easily be doubled)
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup white miso paste, or more to taste
- Drizzle of toasted sesame oil
- 2 scallions, very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?