Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
carrot salad with harissa, feta and mint
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, trimmed and coarsely grated
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds or about half as much, ground (I used seeds but ground them first)
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds or about half as much, ground (I used the seed but ground them first, again)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon harissa (for a solid kick of heat; adjust yours to taste, and to the heat level of your harissa)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 100 grams feta, crumbled or chopped into bits
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?