Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups diced (1/4 inch) cantaloupe (from a 2 1/4-lb piece)
- 1/4 cup diced (1/4 inch) sweet onion (such as Vidalia) or red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or cilantro
- 1 (2-inch-long) fresh hot red or green chile (skip the seeds if you want to dim the heat), minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?