Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
cabbage and lime salad with roasted peanuts
- 1/2 small red cabbage, trimmed, cored, and shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 small green cabbage, trimmed, cored, and shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 bunch fresh baby spinach, stemmed and cut into 1/2-inch wide ribbons (about 4 cups loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 2 small limes)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon or other salty prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?